There are no job vacancies at the moment.
Teaching Assistant (Level 2) 1:1 Support
St Lawrence’s CE Primary School
Grade 4 Level 1-4 (21,120 – £22,288 reduced pro rata
17/32.5 hours per week, Monday–Friday. Term Time Only
St Lawrence’s CE Primary School has several vacancies for Teaching Assistants to work on a 1:1 basis supporting children with a varying range of needs around Autism, SEMH and communication. These roles involve working closely with the class teacher, SEN lead and other appropriate members of staff to ensure that the children’s needs are met.
These positions can be either on a full time or part time basis and include lunch duties. If you wish to know anything further about the nature of the roles or hours involved, please do not hesitate to contact the school.
The positions are available from September 2023, initially on a fixed term basis to 31 August 2024 with the potential to be extended further.
You will need to:
- Have relevant qualifications and experience in working with children, with possible experience with those with additional educational needs.
- Be flexible in your approach to the needs of the child.
- Have high expectations of all children.
- Be willing to take part in relevant CPD in order to support the child.
- Be able to work with outside agencies and communicate with parents.
Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Enhanced DBS check required.
As part of our due diligence process an online search will be carried out on all shortlisted candidates. These checks are carried out to determine suitability to work with children and keep them safe. If you wish further information regarding these checks please contact 01904 806000.
Closing date for applications: Monday 19th June 2023