“Pupils are happy and show respect to adults.”
“Staff treasure the cultural diversity among pupils.”
“All pupils are included and there is harmony between them.”
“Leaders believe in every individual pupil.”
“Pupils become confident and responsible.”
Ofsted Inspection 2020
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They inspect and regulate services that care for children and young people, and services providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
Ofsted is responsible for:
- inspecting maintained schools and academies, some independent schools, and many other educational institutions and programmes outside of higher education.
- inspecting childcare, adoption and fostering agencies and initial teacher training.
- publishing reports of their findings so they can be used to improve the overall quality of education and training.
- regulating a range of early years and children’s social care services, making sure they’re suitable for children and potentially vulnerable young people.
- reporting to policymakers on the effectiveness of these services.
The Ofsted ratings are:
- Requires Improvement
Documents and Links
Please find links to our most recent OFSTED reports below.
Since our previous OFSTED report, which was published 2 years ago, St Lawrence’s has been on an exciting journey of improvement. We are very proud of the progress we have made and welcome you to come and visit our amazing school and fantastic children just to see how far we have come.
Alongside the reports, you will also find a document explaining all the areas that we have improved upon. As you can see, we have had a busy two years!
St Lawrence’s Ofsted Report – January 2020
Letter to parents following Ofsted Report January 2020
St Lawrence’s Ofsted Report – June 2016