Stimulate, Educate, Inspire!
At St Lawrence’s Nursery we believe that it’s important for children to engage in exploratory, sensory and physical activities to build their confidence, self-esteem and resilience. Children follow their interests and are supported by qualified practitioners to access all areas of the curriculum through their play.
What we offer
- A stimulating and secure environment.
- Superb resources, indoors and out, providing the varied experiences to help children grow and develop.
- Varied and enriched play opportunities – key to your child’s early years learning.
- An experienced, highly qualified team dedicated to caring for your child.
- Flexibility of sessions to suit your family needs.
Funded places for all 3 and 4 year olds including the extended entitlement to 30 hours – please click here for more information.
If you are not entitled to 30 hours free funding, places are available for a cost of £11.00 per session.
Application forms are available from the school office or you can click here to download a copy.
8.30am – 11.30am
(Is available for an additional charge of £3.00 per child. Parents will need to provide a packed lunch.)
11.30am – 12.15pm
12.15pm – 3.15pm
“Our teaching reflects the individual needs of the children in our care and we aim to facilitate each child’s learning journey so that they can reach their potential.”
“We provide a variety of learning environments for children aged 3 to 5 years which help them to develop essential language, physical, social and emotional skills through play-based learning experiences.”
Click here to read Welcome to Owlets and Owls Class Information.
Click here to update your child’s Learning Journal on Tapestry.