In consultation with the children we have developed an “anti-bullying policy” which has agreed anti-bullying statements. The policy is reviewed and re-negotiated each year. A copy of the agreement is in each classroom.
Our De-bullying Rules
If someone is bothering you:
- Ignore them
- Move away
- Talk friendly
- Talk firmly
- Get adult help
All members of the school community are invited to sign a Home-School Agreement setting out the responsibilities of the school, the parent and the child.
- I show respect to everyone
- I take good care of all equipment and the school building
- I walk inside the school quietly
- I keep my hands and feet to myself
- I wear the school uniform and I am tidy in appearance every day
- I am helpful and do as I am asked immediately
- I do all my homework and class work as well as I can
- I bring all the equipment I need every day
- I promise to tell if I am bullied or I see anyone being bullied
Anti-Bullying and Child Protection and Safeguarding Policies
Click here to read our Anti-bullying Policy.
Click here to read our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy